A high-quality 48-way patch panel
Using standard 1/4″ Jacks for both front and rear connections, instruments may be plugged directly into the front of the Q Patch, while rear connections can be easily made using low cost moulded leads.
- High density panel – 48 Jacks in only 1U of rack space
- 2 and 3 pole versions – For mono/stereo/balanced
- Easy to normalise – Just undo fixing nut and rotate
- Status indicator – Shows normalised cards at a glance
- Easy to designate – Identification label sheet included
- Maximum value – Panel & modules available separately
The sockets for each channel are mounted on individual cards which are held in the panel by the fixing nuts of the rear sockets. The Q Patch is supplied with all channels isolated, but any channel can be easily normalised by removing the card and refitting it the other way around. The cards have a status indicator mark so that normalised channels can be seen at a glance before it is fitted into the rack.
The Q Patch is available in 2 and 3 pole versions for use with mono, stereo, balanced and unbalanced signals. Panel and modules can be purchased separately so you don’t have to buy a whole panel if you only need a few sockets.